We will continue in our study of the Fruit of the Spirit. This week we will learn about FAITHFULNESS! We will learn about how we can show faithfulness at home.
Make: Rainbow Fruit Pizza
- Supplies: Your favorite sugar cookie dough (or you can purchase sugar cookies from the grocery store bakery), 8 oz. Cream Cheese, 5 TBSP Butter, 1 TSP Vanilla Extract, 2 Cups Powdered Sugar, Fresh Fruit (of various colors)
- Form your sugar cookie dough into balls and follow the instructions on your recipe for baking time & temperature.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely before frosting.
- To make the frosting, cream the butter and then add the cream cheese and mix until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla and mix until fully combined.
- Frost cookies with cream cheese frosting and top with fruit.
- Share your cookies with your neighbors and tell them about your FAITHFUL God!