Seeking the Lord together as a church through prayer and fasting
We believe that we need to enter into 2021 as a church family with an intentional time of fasting and prayer. To seek the Lord together for what He wants to do in our lives and in our church. It's a time to set aside our wants and desires through fasting to seek Him. So starting January 10th we will be kicking off our 21 days of prayer.
MONDAY PRAYER & PRAISE NIGHTS
January 11th, 18th & 25th
6:30 to 8:00 PM in person at Mission Point
You will be encouraged to fast the whole day on these three Mondays, then meet for a time of prayer and fasting,
ending the time and the fast with communion.
6:30 to 8:00 led by Rich & Patty Nugent
Meeting ID 850 3316 6903
TUESDAY & THURSDAY MORNING PRAYER
Our church will be open to pray together before work.
Feel free to stop in at any time within the hour to pray.
Coffee will be available.
Would you consider picking one or more of these options to commit to during these 21 days.
- Find a prayer partner for the three weeks to pray with each day whether in person or on the phone.
- Seek to pray for and with any believer that you come in contact with during your day.
- Keep a prayer journal (Record Praises and prayer requests, and then go back and write in answers to prayer. You could also Journal your prayers if that helps you stay more focused.)
- Fast from social media & the news for these 21 days. Use that time to get in the Word and pray. (See if you experience more peace, less fear, and more in tune with the Lord.)
- You may decide to fast from lunch during these 21 days, and pray instead during that time or choose some other meal to fast from.
- Maybe God may call you to fast all 21 days. If you go this route, you need to prayerfully and physically prepare for that.
- Maybe there is a hobby or passion that you need to fast from and use that time to get in the Word, pray and seek the Lord.
Let us know what you're choosing to commit to. Just so we can hear how God may be moving you during this season. And let us know how you have experienced God at work in your life during this season. Feel free to email [email protected] or let us know via the form below.