We are so excited to welcome back our MPKids!
We will have 4 classes.
Babies to 2 years old,
3 to 5 year olds &
K through 2nd Grade
3rd Grade through 5th Grade
We have carefully planned for your visit and are fully prepared to love and teach your kiddo(s) in a safe environment.
- Registration is no longer required to attend!
- You will be checking in your child (one parent please) at the Mission Point Kids entrance.
- Baby to 2 years old will NOT be required to wear masks,
- Those in the 3-5 year old class & 1st Grade through 5th Grade class will be required to wear masks at all times. All our volunteers will be temperature checked upon arrival and will be wearing masks at all times.
- We will have one volunteer per 2 kiddos in our baby room. They will be assigned to care for the same two children the entire time.
- In our 3-5 year old & 1st grade through 5th grade classes: All our lessons and games will include social distancing. We will have extra volunteers that will assure this.
- After service is complete, we ask that you only send one parent down for pick up and again please wait at the door for the teacher to bring your kiddo to you.
- As usual, you will have a parent tag and can be called in case your child needs you and you will need this tag to pick up your child
If you have any questions, feel free to email our children's director, Corie Taylor, at [email protected]. We can't wait to see you on Sunday!
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PRE/POST COVID. We hope to be back soon!
Mission Point Kids is our Children’s Ministry here at Mission Point. It consists of five areas: Mission Point Kids 2, Mission Point Kids 1, PreK, Toddler and Baby. The Mission Point Kids staff would like the opportunity to show you and your family the benefits of age appropriate ministry.
Our goal is not to be a baby sitter, but to develop a personal relationship with your children and your family. We believe that children’s ministry is really about the whole family. That’s why we not only offer a great Sunday program, but also incorporate fun family activities throughout the year. Our staff provides a safe, creative, and fun environment to learn about Jesus.
Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6
(3-5 years-must be potty trained)
Kid Zone 1
(K-2nd grade grade)
Kid Zone 2
We are offering Mission Point Kids during our Sunday morning services. You may drop your children off as early as 15 minutes before the service.
Registration & Pick Up
All children’s ministries take place in the lower level at Mission Point (900 W. New York Avenue, Somers Point, NJ, 08244). You may park in the lot behind the church and use the Mission Point Kids entrance. Take the stairs down to Central Park.
The Mission Point Kids Ministry Team looks forward to seeing you and helping your family be ready to seek and find our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
If you would like to pre-register your child(ren) before you visit for the first time, you can tap on "Pre-Register your Children" below!
For more information contact the Director of Children’s Ministry, Corie Taylor at 609.927.9650 or [email protected]